Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Wants.

Today, someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday. In reality, I stopped celebrating my birthday after 21, so that I will remain forever 21. Hahaha!

Anyway, I did not answer him. Because there are so many things that I want in life. Many of which are material needs. Yes, it's true. I AM a material girl. (Cue song) haha.

I want a Chanel 2.55, gucci bag, a trip to Japan, hell, a trip around the world! I also want a hello kitty mahjong set, another camera (or 2), another blackberry, ipod touch, sk2 products, jewellery, and so so so So SO much more!!! How to finish naming all?!???!!!

Yet, I also do reality checks okay? Comparing myself to many, many of the unfortunate people out there; I am considered lucky. I have (more than) enough food to eat, air-con room, money (albeit it being little), and most importantly family and loved ones with me. Seriously, sometimes I am a really simple girl with even simpler needs. Heh.

BUT. Of cos most of the time I'm still the material girl lah. SO. I also need abit of material needs. Wahahahahahahahaa!!

Haiz. There are only 2 things I really, really, REALLY want right now. One of them seems really impossible now.. SIAN!!!

If my fairy godmother is out there, I WANNA STRIKE 4D N TOTO!!! Ok lah, simpler. I WANNA WIN 1MILLION SGD! See! So good! Only wanna win 1million dollars.

Wahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment