Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I n f l u e n c e s .

hmmmm.

who are the people in your life who affect you?
as in, influences your thinking, lifestyle and moods?
are there many such people in your life?

--------------

u might ask, what abt my life?
i don't know.
or maybe i do.
hmmmmmmm.

---------------

on thinking.

close friends have a certain influence on my thinking.
i think i do not have to name them.

they will know who they are.

*

my sister has an even greater amount of influence over my thinking.

i remember when i was young, she was like, my role-model.
i even wanted to think like her.
hah.
my ignorance.

no offense there, aight, baobs?
*muacks*

now, i ask her for opinions every now and then, or even try to ask very indirectly what she thinks over certain stuffs.

(ok, sidetrack abit.. i noe there's no such word as stuffS. but i like to use stuffS still. p.s. my sis is very irritated every time i say stuffS.
can hear her snorting at the word stuffS already.)

but sometimes when i do not want her opinion, she tends to give them to me as well.
hah!

i'll always accuse her of trying to impose her taste on me.
(ok lah, i admit. that's more for clothes and such.)

ok. shall not talk abt sister anymore.
this is not about her anyway.

:P

---------------

on lifestyle.

while i was typing this, i was wondering who really had an influence over my lifestyle.

then i realised.
it's my parents.

they influence my lifestyle everytime they decide to move from house to house.

ok, maybe i'm just taking every opportunity i have to shoot them for wanting to shift. again.
bleah.

but they do.
and by shifting house again and again and again, they do it again and again.

my usual routine will no longer be usual, and routines will no longer be routines.
it'll just be something that i'll miss.
badly.

*sniff*

*

ok.
anyway, friends and sis also influences my lifestyle.
or do they?

maybe i shall put it this way.
i have a friend who's practically nocturnal.
(ok lah, it's Cherlyn. =/ )

having a good friend who's nocturnal will turn me into somewhat a 'ye mao zi' (i.e. night cat).
hah!

i also have a friend who recently loves blogging.
(it's Lindsey. you guys should already noe that, right?)

because of her blogging habits, and her constant naggings on me to make blogging my habit;
my lifestyle has therefore included blogging and reading her blogs.

enuff said.
NEXT!

---------------

on moods.

moods.

hmmmm.

moods.

many, many, many people affect my mood.

*

my friends affect my mood.

when they're unhappy, i tend to feel sad too.

when they're bored, i will get sian.

when they're mad at me (how seldom is that!!), i feel upset.

*

my family affect my mood. (sis included here, ok?)

when they barge into my room during the early hours of the morning, i feel grumpy and irritated the entire day.
when someone bangs the drawers loudly when it's early, they're late for school and i'm still sleeping; i get angry and feel like shouting at that someone.

you know who you are!
hah!

(NB: why is it that i don't actually get up and scold them is because i'm often too tired, so i just make a noise and go back to sleep.)

when my parents scold me, i get very sad. =(
when they comment on my driving, i get mad.
ok, you get the idea.

*

wait.
there's another person who affects my mood.

my darling.

when we have a good time outside, or rather when i spend time with him; be it watching movies, cycling, going out, going shopping or watever;
i feel very happy.

when we talk over the phone for the longest time about nothing at all, i also feel very happy.
hah!

when i see him, definitely i feel happy.

when he feels stressed, i share his feelings.

when we quarrel, i feel sad. :(
i also feel angry.
at myself, mainly.

---------------

hmmmmm.

i guess that's about it.

these are the many people in my life.

who have an influence over me.

---------------

hmmmmmm.

ok.

hands up those who are still keeping up with my awfully long post!
cheerios to you guys!
*muacks*
yay! u're still alive!!

yes, this has indeed been an awfully long post.
don't remember ever blogging this much before.

but till now, i still don't understand the purpose of this blog entry.
maybe it's just something i wanna share with you guys.
=]

---------------

i guess that;

the people who are important to you and you hold dear in your heart are the people who affect you the most, and have the greatest influence in your life.

NB: notice i didn't mention people who weren't worth mentioning.

---------------

hah!
ok.
hope you've enjoyed reading this post.

nevermind if you have not.

i dun really care anyway.

off to study now.
i know, i know!! i should have done this earlier!!!

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment