Friday, March 25, 2005

while i was away...

i haven't been blogging. if you actually noticed. it's due to the dreaded 5-letter word... EXAMS!! so anyway, this is gonna be short. so short, it's gonna end now. hah! kidding lah. ------------------------------------------------ hmmmm. (my mind is blank now, therefore it will take a while for me to think of what to post here.) my sister just peeped into my screen and happened to look at the above-written line. "but your mind is always blank... you don't want to let your readers know you're a bimbo." i retorted her with a few words that is not really suitable to be typed in here. bimbo meh?? i can't help but keep thinking about it. it's consuming my brains. (yeah rite, how can it? since my mind is always blank... right baobs?? hmpf.) i don't really look like a bimbo since i'm not THAT pretty, and i'm not like a bimbo cos i have brains which i use, and i can actually tell the difference between 'free shopping' and 'using a credit card to shop'. hah! ------------------------------------------------ anyway, i happened to be reading lindsey's blog and i realised that the few days that i did not come into contact with the virtual world, she wrote many many posts. 3, in 2 days, to be exact. i swear she's addicted to blogging. (thankfully, i am not.) anyone who knows a place without internet and a laptop? don't tell me, tell her! ------------------------------------------------ my sis just told me that my english sucks. am very sad. =[ shall not blog le. *sobz* ------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment