Friday, April 22, 2005

g r o s s ! !

argh. i'm super bored. somehow i kinda hate this hols. gross. ------------------------------------------------------------ my grades suck. so embarrassing. so damn bloody many Bs. and no AD. gross. ------------------------------------------------------------ going to go hong kong soon. somehow being thrilled about going there is one thing. sponsorship for the trip is another. dun even know if i'm getting and cash for helping my mum out. haiz. gross. ------------------------------------------------------------ and i'm peeling quite badly on my FACE after merely 2 consecutive days of swimming. (am traumatized. how to 'jian ren?!!?!!') and the skin on my back hurts as well. hope it doesn't peel, like my FACE. super duper gross.!!! ------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment