Wednesday, August 17, 2005

e x p l o d e !

i woke up today with a pounding head which threatened to explode any minute. (i wanted to bang against the wall and faint; so as not to feel the constant poundings.)

it still hurts.

my throat hurts when i swallow. (saliva, of course. when i swallow drinks and food it isn't all that painful, though.)

if feels like someone is pinching it, refusing to let it go.

i can still sing and hit the high notes though. (incidentally, i feel that i can sing very well, unlike my sister who croaks and loves to sing. =/ )

weird. (i'm a freak.)

------------------------------------------------------

my (other) sister is going to watch dimsum doillies. (without me, by the way.)

i'm very upset. (and that freak of a headache just would not go away.)

i'm supposed to go to town later.

the thought of going to lively, bustling shopping centres brighten me slightly. (though the thought of crowded streets and shops, full of smelly people, puts me off.)

and the headache is still there. (argh!)

------------------------------------------------------

i wonder if i should include (swear) words into my posts. (it's not very family friendly though.)

always wanted to, cause it's more me. (however, it looks really ugly, written/typed out.)

bleah. (head's still pounding, dammit!)

------------------------------------------------------

i just remembered something.

he saw the previous post. (well, part of it anyway.)

not S, my boyfriend. ("we were both shy sia!")

i quickly moved the cursor to close the window. ("who's that guy?!")

the computer lagged. ("wah! what are you trying to hide from me?!")

damn.

------------------------------------------------------

note to readers: author's head exploded. this is her sister here, who helped her press the 'publish post' button while cleaning up the bits of brain from the laptop.

8 comments:

  1. Wah why dya have so many parentheses in your post! Haha but I love this post somehow. It's funny!

    Well, the sister might not be catching dimsum dollies anymore, so.. yah. you don't hafta be sad.. if I don't catch it today, you can treat me to it some other time!

    Anyway, it's your blog so you can curse and swear all you want, though you might wanna maintain a fakesweetdoll image for readers who don't really know the real you. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..
    its a boring day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.. i love this post too..

    one of my more brilliant piece of writing, if i may say so myself.

    hehe.

    i wouls like to surse and swear, but it doesnt really look nice penned down.

    and i dun have a fakesweetdoll image.

    i'm a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. rg:

    can u give better comments??

    more constructive, please.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still think im Mr S somehow..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are NOT S la.

    you didn't know me when i was 17.

    and, trust me, i would have remembered, wouldn't i?

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. recover liao not??
    men are all jealousy pots...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha

    he knows its nothing la.. cos i never mention before mah..

    i never really thought abt S la.. just got reminded of him one day..

    heh.

    but i agree.. men are the jealous sort.. lucky me cos jeremy is a little on the mild side when i comes to such stuff.

    hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete