Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To keep as evidence

Bf: I will willingly let you bully me forever..

Yay. I can feel the ♥!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Just reached home not too long ago from my 2nd grand-uncle's daughter's wedding dinner @ hilton hotel.

Hmm.. Food so-so only, too salty. X___X and on a tuesday night, it was expected that not everyone turned up.

The bride wore 2 gowns.. First one was ivory, tube, and had an ultra long train.. Lovely gown that had bling sewn on it.. 2nd gown was light pink, tube, had a corset feel on the top part cos the back was laces up with satin.. The entire dress had black flowers on some parts of the dress.. Lovely.

Oh. And the groom sang some jacky cheung song to the bride.. Sweet.

That's all I remember.. Other than the usual gossipy talk my mum had with her sisters... Hahaha!

Lovelovelovelovelove~!! ♥

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment