Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How you post it!

How many types of Post-it® Brand sticky notes do you use?? I'm sure many stationery lovers out there have seen the various designs of the new Post-it® Super Sticky Notes range. I love it! super sticky yellow

newer, brighter colours! we've come a long way from the typical pale yellow stickies!

post it lines

these are great for sch work.. lines keep them neat! me likey!

die cut post it

these are a personal favourite of mine.. die-cut Post-it® Super Sticky Notes! great for leaving small shoutouts to family, and colourful enough for me to notice them!

Post-it® celebrates 30 years of colour and fun with a Post-it® “How You Use It” contest! simply go to the contest website here and upload a video or photo of how you use Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, and u can stand to win some fabulous prizes!!

as for me, this is how i use my Post-it® Super Sticky Notes!

smile

nice right?? it says smile! :)

superstickyy

remember, use Post-it® Super Sticky Notes!

planning

well, i'm a direction-idiot; therefore most times i need to rely on the map. BUT it is really very difficult to read the map and drive at the same time. so often, i write down all the directions needed on the sticky, like this!

closeup2

then i paste them in the car, where i can see.. my very own Post-it® Brand GPS!

small size

it says "i use Post-it® Super Sticky Notes to plan my entire route, so i can use when driving... my very own Post-it® Brand GPS!"

haha this is my contest photo!!

:( my blog got something wrong, all photos kena cut abit.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment