Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bloody irritated ttm.

I am super irritated. Why oh WHY some people never learn??? Why some people refused to be taught????????

I hate HATE HATE HATE HATE picking up after people. It's not my problem, has got nothing to do with me, and I am not involved!!!!!

Why must I pick up your pieces???? Literally fucking kio sai for you man!! Wtf!! Damn bloody piss me off!

If it's like occasionally I got nothing to say. But it's like bloody fucking all the time!!! I'm not bloody shit collector!!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO STUFF!!! And STOP MAKING ME PICK UP AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irritated to the point that I can't fall asleept. #*$+%@]!#€*£@& ttm!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's times like these when I wish I would hurry get a place of my own and stay alone.







Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment