Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy-ness.

I was thinking. Small little things makes me feel at first irritated and annoyed; and after some time it manifests and I get unhappy.

Like a scale, I have learnt that the best way to ignore such annoyance would be to take into heart each little heart-warming, blissful moments in life.

Sleeping in till as late as you want without any disturbances, waking up to a sweet sms, or merely taking your time to do something and not rushing with the rest of the world.

Learn to smile :D :) ;D ;) . Learn to be grateful, gracious, and generous. Have happy thoughts, do good things, and say nice words to people around you.

People will feel better, and so will you. But of course, I just woke up. I'm trying to remind myself to do such. And telling myself to ignore the pushing crowd at bus and train stations.

Think happy, BE happy. ♥







Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment